The Rebel Full Frame 1000w eBike is a workhorse ready to take wherever you lead it!
Inventory Blowout Sale: Get a Free Rear Rack!
If you’re in search for a mid-drive bike that produces pure silence yet mind blowing power then Rambo Rebel is the bike for you. Whether your hunting, bird watching, or trail riding in the field noise matters, and so does power. This bike gives you both!
The Rebel uses the Bafang BBSHD mid-drive motor. It is Bafang’s quietest high torque motor made- significantly quieter than the Bafang Ultra Drive M600. This motor provides the rider with unparalleled throttle response as well. If you ride using throttle more than pedal assist, this motor is better suited for you. The BBSHD is a beast of motor that produces a massive 160NM of torque and 1500 Peak Wattage Output. Another great feature of the Rebel is the ability to adjust the motor according to any E-Bike Classification you prefer. You can easily comply with all 3 classifications of E-Bike laws.
To handle all this power Rambo’s industry leading strong frame, was custom designed to support the 48V LG 21ah long range battery, providing with up to 65 miles of range on a single charge (See range chart below for more information). This feature benefits every rider with the luxury of Extreme Long-Range performance. The Rebel allows the rider to use throttle power only for greater control and flexibility, power assist mode, or remove the throttle altogether if local laws require this. Not all E-Bike battery brands are created equal. So don’t take the chance of using an off-brand battery.
The Rebel features a sturdy high quality 6061 aluminum frame that can withstand the rigors of off-road riding. The frame is designed to be both lightweight and durable, making it easy to maneuver on rough terrain while providing plenty of stability and support. The industry leading 4.8 inch-wide tires provide maximum traction on loose dirt, sand, and snow. This makes the bike well-suited for extreme off-road adventure, as well as for commuting in areas with rough terrain or inclement weather.
The Rebel comes equipped with a high-end SHAM NX PG-1130 11-42 providing 11 speeds of mind blowing power with the strength to take a beating climbing the gnarly terrain! This gearing setup boasts an amazing 420% gear range. There is a large difference in climbing power using a 11-speed mid-drive powered bike vs using a 11-speed powered with a hub motor.
The Rebel is one of Rambo’s most popular bikes we sell and once you ride one you will see why! It’s offered in step-through frame design or full frame designs depending on rider preference and comes in a variety of colors to fit your mission. We welcome you to test ride one today and see why the Rambo Rebel has been the #1 selling mid-drive e-bike on the market year after year!
- Motor: Bafang BBSHD Ultra Quiet Mid Drive with integrated speed sensor
- Performance: Peak Rating 1500W, 160nm of Torque, nominal power of 1000W
- Battery: 48v 21ah 1008H with LG branded cells
- Range: Up to 65 Miles
- Speed: Up to 35mph
- Display: Full Color & Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
- Front Brake: Extreme Duty 203mm 4 Piston Hydraulic Tektro with integrated electric safety cutoff electric safety cutoff and special noise reduction pad.
- Rear Brake: Extreme Duty 180mm 4 Piston Hydraulic Tektro with integrated electric safety cutoff electric safety cutoff and special noise reduction pad.
- Suspension: GT MRK 860 air Inverted fork with a massive 150mm of travel for offroad support.
- Tires: Rugged Terrain Capable Maxxis Minion FBF/FBR 26” x 4.8” with extra deep tread for extreme terrain and traction.
- Frame: High Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Throttle: Removable Right Thumb Throttle
- Gear System: SRAM High-End NX 11 Speed with 420% Range
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rim: Extreme Strength Double Wall Aluminum Alloy to prevent rim damage during offroad and rough trail terrain
- Chain: Extreme Performance X11E Turbo
- Weight: 64lbs with battery removed. Battery weight 11lbs.
- Model: Rebel 1000 XPC (TrueTimber Viper Western), 1000 XPU (TrueTimber Viper Urban), XP-BGY (Black & Grey)
Whats In The Box
Your new Bike! The bike comes almost fully assembled to your doorstep. Just a few minutes and no specialty tool required, and you will be riding.
Full Color & Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display upgrade ($189 Value!)
Upgraded Smart Charger ($180 Value!)
Upgraded 21ah battery with LG branded cells ($249 value!) Don’t risk using off brand battery cells!
Rambo Rebel Instruction Manual
FREE Lifetime Support of your Rambo Savage E-Bike from our US based team!
Accessories for your new Bike!
The Rambo Rebel 1000W Xtreme Performance electric fat tire bike is for the Extreme Rider that will only settle for the best. Big game hunting the backwoods in steep grade conditions, trail riding in rough terrain, or cruising down the beach the 1000 XPC has the job covered with high end GT Air suspension, a 1000W extreme performance motor, and all the high-end bike components to match. No costs were spared to build the most extreme off-road fat bike. The frame is TrueTimber Viper Western Camo for both concealment and looks.
The Rambo Rebel 1000W True Timber Viper Western Camo Xtreme Performance features a custom-built frame to encase and heighten the motor for increased ground clearance and protection. The Rambo Rebel 1000W TrueTimber Viper Western Camo Xtreme Performance electric fat tire bike won’t disappoint!
When you buy a Rambo, you're investing in:
Extreme Duty 203mm 4 Piston Hydraulic Tektro with integrated electric safety cutoff
Bafang BBSHD Ultra Quiet Mid Drive with integrated speed sensor
48v 21ah 1008H with LG branded cells with up to 65 miles of range!
4. Digital Display
- Full Color & Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
Aluminum Alloy 6061 custom Frame with 300lb load capacity!
Rugged Terrain Capable Maxxis Minion FBF/FBR 26” x 4.8” with extra deep tread for extreme terrain and traction.
*All Ranges vary based on conditions, rider weight, terrain, bike load, and more
More Accessories from Rambo!